Thank you for registering for Breckenridge Strings, Beers & Ciders! You are making a good move. Please review the details below, and get ready for an incredible event.
- Saturday, September 28th, 2024
- 12:00pm: Booths ready for fire inspection
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: VIP Tasting
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm: Grand Tasting
- Enjoy live Bluegrass throughout the day!
Participation fee: $150 ($300.00 value!)
- 10’x10’ Booth Space
- 6’ Table
- Water Pitcher(s)
- Festival Signage
- Recognition on event website and print communications
- Exclusive lodging discounts
How It Works…
The festival organizers will PURCHASE the OPENED product served to guests per the event liquor license. Suppliers must provide enough beer and/or ciders to support the event. Attendance is estimated at 1,000 persons and at least two half barrel kegs are recommended. The organizers should be able to return any unopened product.
Guests will receive a wristband, commemorative glass and unlimited samples. Pours should be no more than 2 ounces each.
What You Need to Bring:
- Beer or Ciders
- Promotional Material
- Tents up to 10’x10’ should be weighted with 40lb weights on each leg.
- Weight must be suspended from the top corner of the tent and secured to each leg.
- Weight must be self-contained and permanently sealed.
- WATER CONTAINERS, BAGS OF SAND (not designed by the manufacturer) BRICKS, CINDER BLOCKS, ROCKS, GYM TYPE WEIGHTS, STAKES are not permitted and will not pass inspection.
Rocky Mountain Events will have a limited number of tents available for rental at $50.00 per 10’x10’. Additional fee includes appropriate weights ($25/weight, $100 for the set, no discounts on day of). The Red, White and Blue Fire Department will be on-site to inspect all tents. Those that do not meet with the requirements, will be taken down.
- Supplier and Vendor Entry: 8:00am – 11:00am.
- Each vehicle will be granted a 30-minute loading and unloading period.
- You will need to navigate carefully and may not be able to drive directly in front of your space. Be prepared for tight turns, and to efficiently unload your items.
- Booth spaces should be set and ready by 12:00pm for the Red, White and Blue Fire Inspection.
- Nearest parking will be the F-Lot on Park Avenue, just across from The Village at Breckenridge. The nearest FREE lot will be the Stephen C. West Ice Arena.
- Vehicles may be permitted at 6:15pm or later, depending on pedestrian traffic flow. Break down booths first, then retrieve items. Rules for load-in will apply.
Selected suppliers must agree to:
- Staff booth.
- Be set-up by 1:00pm and have booth open during event hours beginning at 1:00pm until 6:00pm for general admission ticket holders.
- Not share booth space, sublet or apportion space to anyone not included in the registration.
- Agree to indemnify and hold Rocky Mountain Events and its employees, volunteers and event sponsors harmless from any and all claims made against Breckenridge Strings, Beers & Ciders including without limitation, all cost, liabilities, judgements, expenses, damages or attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any structure erected by exhibitor, equipment or personal property used by supplier or vendor and any claims made on account or resulting from supplier’s participation in Breckenridge Strings, Beers & Ciders.
Do you need electricity?
$25.00 electricity (limited supply)
Do you need to rent a tent?
$50.00, 10’x10’ tent ($25.00/weight, $100.00 for the set, no discounts day of event) (limited supply and must be paid in advance)
For questions about the festival, email email@example.com