Presented by Slifer Smith & Frampton
Sponsored by Sazerac and Buffalo Trace
Bacon is the most loved food in the universe and the route to all things swine and divine. Add in the quintessential American liquor, bourbon; mind blown. These indulgences come together for Breckenridge Hogfest – Bacon & Bourbon.
Meat connoisseurs will be able to taste their way through a spectrum of pork samples, premium whiskeys, single malt scotches and barrel-aged spirits while enjoying live music and mixology below Peak Nine. We want to speak to palates of all distinctions and our golden rule will be to feature the best of the best to the brownest of the brown.
Before there was a company, there was a drink. Antoine Peychaud, a Creole immigrant, operated a pharmacy on the French Quarter’s Royal Street in 1838. With his background as an apothecary, he was a natural mixologist. His friends would gather for late-night revelry at his pharmacy. Peychaud would mix brandy, absinthe and a dash of his secret bitters for his guests. Later this quaff would come to be known as the Sazerac.
Buffalo Trace Distillery
Ancient buffalo carved paths through the wilderness that led American pioneers and explorers to new frontiers. One such trail led to the banks of the Kentucky River where Buffalo Trace Distillery has been making bourbon whiskey the same way for more than 200 years. In tribute to the mighty buffalo and the rugged, independent spirit of the pioneers who followed them, we created our signature Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
Current Notable Awards
- 2014 Distiller of the Year – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2015 Whiskey Brand Innovator of the Year – Whiskey Magazine
- 2016 Double Gold – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
We Need Volunteers!
- Ticket sales / Registration
- VIP Check-in
- Supplier support
Video from Breckenridge Hogfest 2017
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon
Most food festivals can be fun and memorable. But what sets ours above others is that we care about animal welfare and the quality of bacon that YOU are consuming. Believe it or not, this standard makes us bold in our industry.
2019 Music: Lemonade All Stars
Performing on the Slifer, Smith & Frampton stage at Hogfest from 2-6pm!
2020 Event Ticket Options:
All Access - The Whole Hog! - All Weekend
- Bourbon Pairing Dinner - Friday, August 28th - 7pm
- VIP Experience – Saturday, August 29th – 12:30–6pm
- Sunday Brunch – Sunday, August 30th – 11am–1pm
- Cost: $225 per person, advance tickets only, limited space available
Bourbon Pairing Dinner - Friday
- Date: Friday, August 28th, 2020
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie – Italian Eatery & Family Restaurant located in The Village Plaza
- Time: Doors open @ 6:30pm, Dinner Service @ 7pm
- Cost: $100 per person, advance ticket sales only, limited space available
HogFest Bacon & Bourbon VIP Experience - Saturday
- Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2020
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie, Main Street Station & The Village at Breckenridge Plazas
- Bourbon Tasting – 12:30–1pm
- VIP Hospitality Lounge – 1–5:30pm
- Grand Tasting Early Access 1–6pm, 5:30pm last call
- Cost: $160 per person, advance sales only, limited space available
Bacon n' Bourbon Grand Tasting - Saturday
- Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2020
- Location: Main Street Station & The Village at Breckenridge Plazas
- Time: 2–6pm (5:30pm last call)
- Cost: $55 per person in advance and $65 per person at the gate (if available)
Brunch presented by Wheatley Vodka and Freshies - Sunday
- Date: Sunday, August 30th
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie
- Time: 11am–1pm
- Cost: $55 per person in advance
Designated Driver Access - Saturday
Thank you to our sponsors Slifer, Smith & Frampton Real Estate, Main Street Station Plaza, The Village at Breckenridge, Timberline Disposal, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Hyatt Residence Club, Breckenridge Grand Vacations and the Merchants of Main Street Station.
Spend the weekend on site in Breckenridge during the Breckenridge Hogfest!
Vail Resorts Lodging
20% discount on best available rate for rooms at: Village at Breckenridge, River Mountain Lodge, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Crystal Peak Lodge, One Ski Hill Place.
Located in the Main Street Station and The Village, Breckenridge
505 South Main St., Breckenridge, CO 80424